We accept donations
to support our work.
Sponsored Links to
PharmacyChecker.com: Compare drug prices and save money at verified online pharmacies.
ConsumerLab.com: Evaluates the quality of dietary supplement and herbal products.
This site links to hundreds of sites that offer trustworthy information. Startng with trustworthy sites is usually more efficient and reliable than searching with Google.
General Information Indexes
- Comprehensive Medical Sites
- Recommended Sites (link to Quackwatch)
- Reliable Agencies and Organizations
Specialized Information Indexes
- Allergy and Immunology
- Care of the Elderly
- Children's Health
- Dental Care
- Endocrinology (including diabetes and thyroid sites)
- Eye Care
- Herbs and Dietary Supplements
- Infectious Diseases
- Mental Health
- Public Health (includes fluoridation, tobacco issues, vaccination)
- Rheumatology (arthritis and related conditions)
- Skin-Related Care
- Women's Health
- Consumer Protection Organizations
- Health Care Economics
- Insurance Information
- Sites for Checking Health-Related Credentials
- Useful Legal Sites
Internet Health Pilot home page
visitors since 6/15/03:
- Portions of Internet Health Pilot are updated about once a month.
Most recent update: March 13, 2018
Site indexing is done daily at 5:00 AM
All articles on this Web site except government reports are copyrighted.
- Single copies can be downloaded for personal education; other uses without authorization are illegal.
"Quackwatch" and the duck picture are service-marked; their unauthorized use is illegal.
Site design was developed by Marty Mapes of Boulder Information Services.