Reliable Public Health Sites
- Marin Institute (alcohol industry watchdog)
- American Dental Association
- British Fluoridation Sociery
- Campaign for Dental Health
- Dental Watch
- Fluoride Science
- National Center for Fluoridation Policy & Research
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- National Center for Fluoridation Policy and Research
- Action on Smoking and Health (ASH)
- American Council on Science and Health (ACSH)
- American Legacy Foundation
- Americans for Nonsmokers' Rights
- Cigarette Papers
- The Scoop on Smoking
- Smoke-Free Air
- Tobacco Documents Online
- Quackwatch: Misconceptions about Immunization
- U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Immunization Program offers answers to common questions.
- The "Pink Book" Epidemiology & Prevention of Vaccine-Preventable Diseases
- Vaccine information statements: 1-page summaries for each vaccine
- CDC Information Hotline: (800) 232-2522.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- The Immunization Action Coalition, whose mission is to increase immunization rates, offers childhood anda adult immunization information and answers questions by email.
- Immunization Newsbriefs: Online and e-mail newsletter from the National Network for Immunization Information
- ImmYounity: Vaccine information from Sanofi Pasteur, Inc.
- Healthy People 2010: Surgeon General's goals for immunization
- Sabin Vaccine Institute: Vaccine news
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases: Jordan Report 2000: Accelerated Development of Vaccines
- National Foundation for Infectious Diseases
- First Candle/SIDS Alliance: debunking of alleged link between immunization and sudden infant death syndrome
- PKIDs (Parents of Kids with Infectious Diseases)
- Vaccinate Your Family
- Vaccine Education Center (Children's Hospital of Philadelphia)
This page was revised on September 21, 2016.